To schedule an appointment, please call (757) 838-6335. Telephone lines are open Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Fridays 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
When you come to the office for an appointment with your physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant, please bring the following items:
- A completed registration form (for new patients only)
- Your child's immunization record (for new patients only)
*These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the Adobe logo above to download.
The following items are needed at each office visit
- Your current insurance card
- Photo identification
- Copays, deductibles and coinsurance required by your insurance company (we accept cash, check MasterCard, Visa and Discover)
- Any changes to your address, telephone number or family status
- All of your current medications, including prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, and herbal medicines
- Any refill requests you may have
- Any referral requests you may have
- A list of any medication allergies you may have
- Any questions or concerns you have about the medical condition you are being seen for today.
New patients should arrive 30 minutes before their appointment time to complete the registration process.
Two days prior to your visit, our automated appointment reminder system will call you to remind you of the date and time of your appointment. Please listen to the message in its entirety and confirm your appointment as instructed at the end of the message.
To receive your appointment reminders via text mesage, text the word 'Hampton' to the number 622-622.
You may also set up personal reminders through your patient portal.
If need to reschedule or cancel an appointment please call our office at least 24 hours in advance. You may call (757) 838-6335. We reserve the right to charge a missed appointment fee if you do not cancel your appointment in advance.