Saturday, 12/22 – 8:00 -12:00
Sunday, 12/23 – Closed
Monday, 12/24 – 8:00 – 12:00
Tuesday, 12/25 – Closed
Saturday, 12/28 – 8:00 -12:00
Sunday, 12/29 – Closed
Monday, 12/30 – 8:00 – 12:00
Tuesday, 12/31 – Closed
As a reminder, you can call the after hours service at (757)398-1727 to assist in navigating care. We hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Compassionate Care for the Whole Family
Our Patients Say It Best
“I have been a patient at Hampton Family Practice for over 20 years. Dr McCord looks more deeply than just the symptoms and tries to find the root causes of health issues. She takes as much time as is needed to get to know her patients as people, not as a collection of symptoms. Her care is extraordinary. I thoroughly appreciate her continuing education and have benefited greatly under her care. She is a wonderful doctor, a caring person and someone that I have recommended often.”
“I’ve been going to Hampton Family Practice for 20 years and everyone is so friendly.
The doctors really care for their patients.”
“Everything was just outstanding. Thank you for your continued patient support. I have recommended many friends to the practice.”
“Super nice and professional! Made me feel super comfortable. I never wait long in the waiting area. Happy to be a patient here!”
“Your nurses are amazing! Each person I encountered is polite and ready to assist me if I ask for help. Great staff overall.”
Why Choose Hampton Family Practice?
CARING AND SKILLED DOCTORS
SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS
TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS OF ALL AGES
Access Our Patient Portal
Our patient portal allows current patients to have secure access to various parts of their health information while providing another method of communication with our practice. It is not intended to replace a face-to-face office visit with our provider or for emergent needs.
- Secure communication with your provider and medical team
- Medication refill request
- Appointment requests and reminders
- View your lab results and other parts of your health record
- Review appointment information
How to Sign Up
You must obtain A PIN number in person from a team member at the office.
- Step 1 Visit the patient portal
- Step 2 Create an account using the PIN number you received from a team member at Hampton Family Practice
- Step 3 Open the verification e-mail from Intelichart sent to the e-mail account used to register and click on the link provided as your final step of registration