Hampton Family Practice, in business for more than 40 years, offers a full-service, on-site clinical lab. When you work with us, you won’t have to spend the time and resources traveling to an off-site lab facility or completing any additional insurance paperwork. Having an on-site lab also reduces the opportunity for human error, since your samples are handled by fewer people. What’s more, your health care provider will receive your results quickly.
The following lab services are available for current patients:
Specimen and urine testing
Blood sugar testing
Testing for flu and other common viruses
Basic metabolic panel (to test for diabetes and kidney disease)
Complete Blood Count (CBC) (tests for anemia and exposure to toxic substances, etc.)
Tests to confirm and monitor pregnancy
Uric acid tests (to test for gout and other conditions)
Access Our Patient Portal
Our patient portal allows current patients to have secure access to various parts of their health information while providing another method of communication with our practice. It is not intended to replace a face-to-face office visit with our provider or for emergent needs.
- Secure communication with your provider and medical team
- Medication refill request
- Appointment requests and reminders
- View your lab results and other parts of your health record
- Review appointment information
How to Sign Up
You must obtain A PIN number in person from a team member at the office.
- Step 1 Visit the patient portal
- Step 2 Create an account using the PIN number you received from a team member at Hampton Family Practice
- Step 3 Open the verification e-mail from Intelichart sent to the e-mail account used to register and click on the link provided as your final step of registration