Welcome to Hampton Family Practice! We look forward to providing convenient, compassionate care for you and your family for many years.
Be Prepared At Your First Appointment
When you come to our office for the first time as a new patient, we’ll ask you to complete some initial forms if you were not able to download and complete them in advance of your appointment.
To make sure there are no delays in care during your first visit experience, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure your registration is complete before meeting with your new provider.
FINANCING AND INSURANCE
Hampton Family Practice participates with most insurance plans and with Medicare. Our office staff will be glad to assist you with your insurance coverage and file claims directly with your insurance carrier.
REMEMBER TO BRING
- Completed patient forms (for new patients only)
Your current insurance card
Valid photo ID
Copays, deductibles and coinsurance required by your insurance company
Any changes to your address, telephone number or family status
All of your current medications, including prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, and herbal medicines
A list of any medication allergies you may have
Any refill requests you may have
Any referral requests you may have
Any questions or concerns you have about the medical condition you are being seen for
Your child’s immunization record (if applicable)
Why Choose Hampton Family Practice?
CARING AND SKILLED DOCTORS
SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS
TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS OF ALL AGES
Access Our Patient Portal
Our patient portal allows current patients to have secure access to various parts of their health information while providing another method of communication with our practice. It is not intended to replace a face-to-face office visit with our provider or for emergent needs.
- Secure communication with your provider and medical team
- Medication refill request
- Appointment requests and reminders
- View your lab results and other parts of your health record
- Review appointment information
How to Sign Up
You must obtain A PIN number in person from a team member at the office.
- Step 1 Visit the patient portal
- Step 2 Create an account using the PIN number you received from a team member at Hampton Family Practice
- Step 3 Open the verification e-mail from Intelichart sent to the e-mail account used to register and click on the link provided as your final step of registration
Download our Patient Portal app by scanning the code above, or clicking one of the buttons below!